Thursday, March 23, 2006

In my head



Have been searching for a poem for the past hour on Google. No luck. It is my favourite poem. One I learnt in 1st grade. But I can never remember the whole of it. Strange. Anyways..this is what I remember..

In my head
I travel in a rocket car to way beyond the farthest star
Or sail across an ocean wave
and find a treasure in a cave

I can talk to anyone from Mickey Mouse to Washington
And if that is the way I feel I have an icecream at every meal
At school I am first at work or play
At home they do just what I say..

.......

*depressing*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST !!!!
have never read this poem.

2:19 PM  
Blogger David Antony said...

hey Tabs..
i faintly recall this poem..
but can't tie it to having learnt it in first grade...
newys, if i come across it... i vil let u knw...
whts up wid ya?
nothin much is up wid me.. except tht i am blowing candles today :-))

2:49 PM  
Blogger singlewheatfemale said...

heya girl!! wow, u actually remember that? How old are u again? :p just kidding!!!
anyways nice and cute :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Tabs said...

@ mehak, now u got to read it

@ dave, u can recall it? wow, thats gr8

@singlewhitefemale,
ya i do ;)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... rose island Discount dsl internet Bouquet blue roses new mexico high school scholarships seniors sexy saree+sleeveless blouse http://www.online-casino-games-1.info/waterbedsupplies.html Health insurance in small businesses 40 caliber smith and wesson cartridge ballistics Sport gegen cellulites Federal tax id lookup lipitor interaction How to program my st3700 barcode scanner san diego teleflora wedding flowers Xxx upskirt pictures Html website design codes Vitamins myrtle beach

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home