Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tag #4 : The Rule of Four

I have been tagged by Arrnica.

Four jobs I have done:
1) My first job was at the Travel & Tourism fair (when I was in 2nd year engg. I had a lot of fun since my JC frds were also there here.)
2) Second at the Photography fair (in 3rd year engg.)
3) My first REAL job at LB.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1) Titanic
2) Amelie
3) Star Wars - episodes 3,4,5,6
4) How green was my valley

Four authors/books I never get tired of reading:
1) Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
2) Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
3) Daddy Long Legs - Jean Webster
4) Little Prince - Antoine de Saint Exupery

Four places I have lived:
1) 1982-1983: DD road,Mulund (w)
2) 1983-2006: other side of DD road, Mulund (w) ;)

Four television shows I love watching:
1) Will & Grace (I love this show)
2) Life as we know it
3) Cy vs. Cy (shown on MTV..rarely)
4) Home Improvement (This is my all-time favourite show. Its not on air these days.)

Four vacation places:
1)Lakhshwadeep
2)Nepal
3)Europe
4)Agra
I go to Kerala almost every year.

Four of my fav. dishes:
1) Lap Chi Kay - (Thats how its spelt..I wonder how you write it.)
2) Malai Kofta
3) My Mom's pulao
4) Penne

Four websites I visit everyday:
None in particular.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I'd like to tag everyone.

15 Comments:

Blogger ThisIsMe said...

hey tabs .... wow ur stint thru d travel n tourism & photography fairs sounds exciting

I luv Titanic ... but can't bear 2 c it again .... its heartbreaking ... n I alwys avoid sad stuff!!! Heheheh!

Books 1, 2 n 4 r a rich list indeed ... hey i missed mentioning Enyd Blyton in my list

Televisions shows 1,2 n 4 again were interesting

Hey gal ... its Lakshadweep ... n not Lakhshwadeep .... eheheheh .... cool .... it must have been fun 2 c d white sand beaches tat r famous 4 their icy luk .... hmmm... Nepal, Europe ... way 2 go gal!!

Fud items ... m only aware of Malai Kofta frm ur list ... which i find too heavy ... n ur mum's pulao ... u never gave me ... ehehehe!

Hey i also like a few Mexican dishes, which was introduced 2 me by my 1 of my friends ... but alas .. i 4got d names!!!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u working with Lehman Brothers...grt

5:23 PM  
Blogger Tarun said...

I am really excited abt the photography fair.. sounds intresting.. Why did u not tell me.. :(

TV shows: home imporvement... I see it daily here.. awesome show... never seen it in India though.

Your places of Vacation sounds interesting.. me too wanna go to Europe.. especially after spending 4 hrs in Amsterdam airport... the airport was so beautiful.. I can imagine how it wud be outside.. :)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Tarun said...

Home improvement is funny and actually old show of Tim Allen. I heard that one of his partner I think Jim or someone died or something happened to him. so no new episodes.

BTW check my new web site http://www.readers-cafe.net/

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Lap Chi Kay?

12:52 AM  
Blogger ThisIsMe said...

even i want 2 know wats Lap Chi Kay!

2:05 PM  
Blogger ThisIsMe said...

& also wats Penne? hehehe ... i'm too bad wid names of exotic food items! ahahahah!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tabs said...

@ arrnica,
penne is a type of pasta actually.
Penne: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penne

Lap chi kay is a chinese dish consisting of chicken and it tastes so good that you will forget chicken tikka.You get it at China Valley.

@mehak,
no i work at L10nbridge Technologies.

11:24 AM  
Blogger ThisIsMe said...

Hmmm...interesting... i wudn't b tasting lapchikay .... but i gues i'll check out Penne if its veg ... i'm going 2 wikipedia 2 check it out!...eheheheh!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nepal??? hehe..remebr we went frm school... n xpcted 2 see "snow capped peaks"... n fially saw em also....... smewher far farrrrrrrrrr away....... cldve been siberia or china!!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Tabs said...

@ sree,
i remember. ;)ROTFL

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Little Prince" is one of my favorites too! its something that's gonna stay in ny top ten list for long!!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger David Antony said...

"The Little Prince" is one of my favorites too! its something that's gonna stay in ny top ten list for long!!!
oops! earlier i posted it as anonymous!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger sting said...

Really liked your blog. Do tag me as one of the bloggers.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home