Crystal Blurred!!
Went through the blog of Crystal Blur and enjoyed reading the stories on Mahabharata and Ramayana. I have watched the TV series on these mythologies and even read comic books on them but this satire was radically different and informing. I just hope that people don't take it far too seriously though. (It seems to have already raked in a controversy)
I liked this one post specially.... The 60 year Old Virgin

9 Comments:
shes an amazing read !!! i just finished all her mahabharata .. tat was some amazing stuff... thanks tab keep on lookin around for such reads...
Crystal was awesome..
I typically liked the conversation Vyasa and Ganapati have between the main story line..
Too good..
Thnx for the recommendation..
@ s, tarun
glad u guys liked em. i read the whole mahabharata and rishyaringa series.
i remember the earthquake that epicenterd bhuj.
we were preparing for our semester exams and sitting at home.
some proudly watching the parade on rashtrapati bhavan marg, thats when the disaster struck.
Hi there!
Just wanted to drop in and say hi, and greet you a happy and peaceful new year =)
Sunnyday
@ sunnyday
hey hope u have a gr8 year too
hey...
my post-lunch 'break' time is now spent on readin this beautiful work.......thnx thabi for providing a pointer......
keep up ur good work...
happy reading...and 'pointing' too
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Mature women 40 50 60 gallery
Enjoyed a lot! Keep cosmetics how long Nissan latham new york car wax consumer reports
Post a Comment
<< Home