With Love - KeedaBuster
It has been almost a year since I left college. But there are some moments in college I can never forget. Here is a snapshot at them.
1. In B.E, after spending a sunny afternoon at a cell-site we (Adi, Ash & I) told our project guide that we were too tired and wanted to go home. On our way back we saw this deserted children’s park and scampered onto the swing and slide. As Ash made her way down the slide, Adi was climbing her way up, as for me, I was right at the top of the slide. Right then our project guide appeared from nowhere, and we were embarrassed to the hilt.
2. In S.E, as we returned home after traditional day Prashant drove the car over the divider. We were a funny sight on the highway since Prash was still in his traditional mundu and Malini in her traditional saree. (He says that the accident happened because I was singing in the car).
3. In F.E, the whole class was so bored waiting outside the Workshop building for the Workshop submissions that many started digging out earthworms from the sand and later burying them.
4. In S.E, me hiding from the Math teacher in the corridor. I never attended Math class. When she once saw me in her class she said I need not attend just for the sake of attendance. Lol!
5. In S.E, my group of friends marching out of class during Sheikh’s lecture because a senior (who had a ‘thing’ for one of my pals) asked Sheikh to let us go. As we marched out, the rest of the class looked at us with envy.
6. The note Manisha left for Ash.
It read:
Hey! I copied your ass. Please give me ass. 1 & 2 so that I may copy it too. If possible get my ass. checked. Thanks!
(This note was circulated all around the class).
7. In F.E, Ray and S’s little train strip act.
8. In T.E, T stripping at the fashion show. (I wont take his name. He will kill me).
9. In S.E, Atul trying to get his shoe-prints on Debug’s ass.
10. In S.E, Adi & me fooling Denz & Ray to drink vinegar instead of water at the university grounds.
11. Ali’s nikahnama: A chit was passed saying Ali would get married at 1pm. At 1pm when Sheikh’s lecture got over and the bell rang, there was a loud scream ‘kabool hai’ following which the guys started clapping their hands and the class burst into peals of laughter.
12. The day Prash got beat up by the forest officials and Malini and me had to call him our ‘brother’ (Lol!) to save his life.
13. During R.A.I.T techfest: Our team named ATMA(named after our all girl gang) had a pretty pink car annoying some of guys around. They kept screaming ‘Atma ka khatma kar denge’.
14. Chito-chat: We kept chatting during class, in a long sheet of paper. Adi chatted under the name Osama and I was Mohammed Atta initially.
15. Manisha perennially sleeping during Sheikh’s lecture due to head-ache.
16. Sheikh’s confusion with our names. And the day Adi blindly copied blackhole instead of ethanol from the board during Sheikh’s lecture. And Hiren’s comment on that! ROTFL!
17. My birthday party - A Comedy of Errors: My Mum and friends had planned to throw a surprise party for me. The fun started when a day before my birthday I said I want to throw a party. My friends were totally confused and thought that I had come to know their plan. Then began a comedy of errors.
18. My name KeedaBuster, which came after I saved Adi and every1else from innumerable creepy crawlies. (Dear Adz, remember the time I saved you from that caterpillar you would have devoured with your burger?)
19. Atul copying from a 400 page book on his desk during the TermTest.
20. Ash and Me entertaining ourselves outside the T.E E.T practical lab.
21. Kandu in a saree during the festival. I wish I had a video recording of this event.
22. Malini & Me getting to slap Denz & Ray innumerable times as part of our act during the fest.
23. Industrial tour which turned out to be a class picnic and the outrageous song dedications that followed.
24. Ray’s car for our intra-college tech fest which was named ‘Hudi-Baba’.

23 Comments:
Empathy Spurs Man's Journey of Giving
Roger Guyette knows the frustration and fear of losing everything. Five years ago, fire swept through his Manassas home, leaving him with nothing until the local Red Cross stepped in to help.
Hey, I love your blog! Very interesting information! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a NASCAR memorabilia site. It pretty much covers NASCAR memorabilia related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Myself and Rehan will never forget those slaps.....Now I understand... why was that particular scene being repeated....
And that vinegar ... AARGH!!!
Tabs!!!! Iski Saza Milegi... Barabar Milegi........
Be Prepared.... and say your Prayers.....
And I wanna share a secret......
Point No.8 ----> Wanna know the guy who stripped???? It is none other than TARUN..........
:)
you missed the RAIT festival; We rocked the show with junglee dance while all other sicks guys did HEAD BANGING; we danced and enjoyed the music...remember Ali planning to be a rock star...well he did not become a rock star but has certainly grow his hair like a rock fan(though he subtle listens to rock music...all the rock he knows are the stones by roadside)....
finally u realized why we kept repeating that scene during rehearsal!
i know i forgot to write bout some things such as the fun we had at RAIT. and Hippie DAY. etc
T?? Who is this T???
Denzi, pls stop spreading rumours abt me doing the strip act...
There were many other ppl in college whose name starts with a T... Why did u choose me???
hehe
JUST ME AGaIN SAYING HEY
Did you do any studies in between all this? *GRIN*:-P
Hey Denzi..
See what yr false comment sparked up...
Yr not the only one who missed the act of "T" stripping... I missed it too... :-(
Wish i had seen that... I cud tell the world that Denzi is spreading rumours...
Who on earth is "debug"???
And how i wish i was there at the university....
We guys met up Ali a few days back... He is very depressed because of the distance between him and his "dear-so-dear" wife...Guys, please help him somehow..
One more on Prashant's driving expertise:
This was when we guys (Prash, Denzi, Atul, and myself) had decided to spend the night at IIT during it's Tech-fest.. Afterall Atul had his "hudi-baba" competing. Prash had his car with him.. We asked Prash to park the car.. And guess where He managed to park it...
He parked the car on the footpath.. and he did not even realise it..
Man.. Tell u what.. This guy has talent.. Real talent..
How about nominate him for a rally car race.. :-)
"Tadmad" rahe the saab!!
who else can be 'debug'?
n ali's wife got married again! tell him to stop crying.
we can compile a list of prashants car's harrowing tales.
who else can be 'debug'?
n ali's wife got married again! tell him to stop crying.
we can compile a list of prashants car's harrowing tales.
LMAO!!!
You guys had such a ball in college!
Damn! I am feeling so nostalgic now....tell you what....i think you just inspired me to write on my own college crazy experiences!!
Gimme some time....and let me see if I can whip my grey cells a little
prashants tales will go on for ever....
hehehe :) good days they were.
not any more though :| :(
My first time here.. came here from Thehissgingsaints blog
Nice place
Prateek
http://prematurearticulation
thehissgingsaint!!! Damn Prateek.....you slaughtered my name!!
;)
ah.. made me dip into some nostalgic thoughts.. crazy crazy days those were.. boy.. hours in the hostel wing and what did we discuss.. monkeys manybe!!!!
keep em coming
All are now happy happy joe joe....
This is very interesting site... Free bubble butts Sleeper sofas tulsa
Post a Comment
<< Home