...i believe in miracles...
posted by Tabs at 9:37 PM
Awesome picture..........
WOW! i just remarked about the same topic in one my regular blogs... yeah a pertinent question..:-)
nice way to put it !!!
THE QUESTION SHOULD/could BE... can we SAVE!!! this planet??
Nice thought!Hope the world is listening...
Lovely!! Have you heard of the new documentary out there on Penguins. It's pretty cool. I think it's called "Flight of Penguins" or something...
As long as they don't spear us while they're hunting for whales. Hope we can... all of us penguins and you humans. :-)
ya i heard bout that documentary and it is the number1 movie in teh US presently.
I think the animals can share the planets with us... but somehow we humans dont wanna do that.....Cant we leave the animals alone??? Why do we cage animals in the zoos??? Why do we hunt animals for their skins??? Its just ridiculous...I hate animals called humans....
Sigh!!! If only we made an effort!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Awesome picture..........
WOW! i just remarked about the same topic in one my regular blogs... yeah a pertinent question..:-)
nice way to put it !!!
THE QUESTION SHOULD/could BE... can we SAVE!!! this planet??
Nice thought!
Hope the world is listening...
Lovely!! Have you heard of the new documentary out there on Penguins. It's pretty cool. I think it's called "Flight of Penguins" or something...
As long as they don't spear us while they're hunting for whales.
Hope we can... all of us penguins and you humans. :-)
ya i heard bout that documentary and it is the number1 movie in teh US presently.
I think the animals can share the planets with us... but somehow we humans dont wanna do that.....
Cant we leave the animals alone??? Why do we cage animals in the zoos??? Why do we hunt animals for their skins??? Its just ridiculous...
I hate animals called humans....
Sigh!!! If only we made an effort!
Post a Comment
<< Home