Results and More!
Ok guys. You all have waited far too long, I agree.
The respective forums that have voted for their respective icons are as follows:
The Democrat Forum:
- Ricky, Alex , Niel, Anz
This forum was witness to some fierce campaigning by Alex who warned other voters to “ not fall prey to Mallika’s dorsal enhancements”. Sigh! Bush lost!
The Ash Bash Forum:
- Akhil, Ash, Isha, Bonkers, Adz
This forum lost to the winner by 1 vote despite some wonderful quotes such as , “Has anyone seen and heard her laugh? It is definitely worse than a dementor’s kiss”.
For those who don’t know what a dementor’s kiss is : It is when a dementor sucks the air out of you which till you reach a state when you are totally breathless and as good as dead - courtesy Harry Potter ( Prisoner of Azkaban)
The Mere Khayalon ki Mallika Forum:
- Jai, Shailen, Mehak , Denzil, Tarun, Tony
- Yes guys you win!
Before saying anything I must tell you people that a large section of people who
voted for her, voted coz of her bold attitude. And the fact that she is still going on
and having the last laugh despite Bollywood’s acerbic attitude towards her.
And the icing on her cake is the that she gets to be introduced to the
International Media at Cannes very soon, by none other than Jackie Chan!
Wot say? And for all Ms. Rai’s hard work to be an International star. Ouch! that
hurts!
The Stinger’s Forum:
- Goodwill Hunting
- Mr. Shakti Kapoor gets just one vote by none other than you Mr. Hunting! And Saurav Ganguly gets none!
So the official youth icon of this little blogging clique is none other than Miss Mallika Sherawat!
_________________________________________________________________________________
I hate classifying people but I always end up doing that. Even recently while traveling in the local Mumbai rail.
For those of you who are not much aquainted with the Mumbai train system here is a sneak peek at the ‘Ladies Dabba’.
The Perpetual PMS syndrome:
- Just stay away from this kind. They usually haunt the entrances of the compartment. This is “their land”. You are not supposed to stand in their territory. If you do then be prepared to listen to the worst possible gaalis which you probably might not understand.
The Nose Digger syndrome:
- This kind usually stands behind you when you are prepared to get off the train.
- Initially they scratch their head which is probably infested with lice and other arachnids. Then that hand moves on to their backs and later into their nose, while you keep watching over your shoulder in horror and pray for that station to come.
Finally that station comes and as the train slows down “the hand”comes over you to your waist and you shriek “My God why have you forsaken me!”
- This makes you jump off the train.
- If the authorities could do something about this kind probably the train deaths would decrease.
The ‘I Must Eat this Train’ syndrome:
- This kind happens to eat whatever is available on the train. The oranges from the
Orange vendor, grapes from the grape vendor, chana from the chana vendor, bhel from the bhel vendor…This list simply goes on.
The ‘Smell my Gaultier armpit’ syndrome:
- This is generally a high maintenance woman who wears enough perfume for the
whole compartment. Standing next to her is perfectly alright until she starts flaunting those well-waxed arms.
The Sleeper:
- She sleeps with her mouth wide open. She sleeps as you get into the train and get
out of it. She sleeps at all hours morning, noon and night.
I was just in the mood for classifying :)

25 Comments:
Hey quite elaborate description about the ladies compartment, I always wondered how it would have been, being in one. Anyway, I do agree with ur opinion about Mallika s boldness, which ever sense u were talking in.
yay we won !!!
had seen a couple of ladies brawl over something n boy they took it on the platform too !!! tats when i stopped wonderin how lucky the pandus in there were ..
gee..i was the only gurl who voted for Mallika......
well those classifications r bunderphool...i'll fall in the Sleepers category..
hope u guys dont have a prob commenting now
hope u guys dont have a prob commenting now
Sigh!
our gangu dada didnt get any vote.
feeling pity for him for the first time in my life.
he makes every other guy hate cricket.
and thts god news
I hate Mallika....cant stand that hag!!!! The only reason I am not tearing out my hair in frustration seeing the results is that the poll is a sarky one
;)
When I was a kid my mom would sometimes take me along in the ladies compartment.....and I would so hate it....the constant chattering....the fat women.....and of course the gaali galauj.....ugghh!!
hey tabs,
great post :))
and herez another specie:
The bitch-nonstop type
They usually travel in pairs and bitch about the whole world and his mother. I particulaly enjoy eavesdropping in on them. They are great entertainment material
LOL! That was funny.
:)) for the post and
Happy Vishu!!
atleast now u shud be relieved that he has a 6 match ban
yes ur candidate lost..though i initially felt he was gonna win the polls
hey anispice nice to see u here!
hey u have a gr8 icon list too. they r all potential winners.well writing bout the heroics of kareena n shahid kapoor is def not a bad idea
hey jute
happy vishu to u too!
wats up wid the msg box.....not wrking.....neways gnite
Hey u forgot a category the most common n ull find at every turn u take... The GOSSIP MONGERS...what happened in some sad soap, what did the neighbourhood gal did, the affair at the office etc etc..the list is endless n quite outta my thinking as to what are there topics n where do they get them from...:P take care
wow cool post. In the bus there are "I'll stamp ur feet,
I'll punch your face,
to the seat
Tis a mad mad race" kinda people too!
and i'm talking about Chennai!!
The train bit was funny...i guess the same types exist round the world!
Doesn't seem like a loss, when you consider the fact that mallika lead 5-0 before I commented.
Besides, Ash bashing ash! anyone see the irony?
tell us about the cat fights in ladies compartment.. ;-)
Oh I Lost...:(, but oh well maybe Malika deserved to win but poor Ganguly, not even 1 vote...he he
I have been to Mumbai trains once but that was quite a description and I was eating my breakfast for God's sake when you mentioned about "Nose Digger Syndrome".
By the way, which category do you come in...;)
Looking for information and found it at this great site... rosacea in volto nose rosacea surgery uk Spinning paris hilton
Post a Comment
<< Home