I Am Back!
Hey folks! Had almost disappeared over the blogging horizon. I am so confused. I still wonder what to write about.So plz bear wit me.
My favourite games :
1.HALF-LIFE:
This First Person Shooter game released by Sierra Entertainment is one of the most awesome games I have ever played.From playing an agent who enters the Mesa research centre to finding the different mutated organisms that infest this place ..this is one thrilling piece of adventure.And the game settings here are simply smooth.I can only imagine what HALF-LIFE 2 has in store.
2.Grand Theft Auto-Liberty City:
This game is definitely a must have.You are an escaped prison convict who works his way into the mafia by doing petty crimes and then you slowly graduate to larger missions.
This game is a complete game..by which I mean it has a great storyline...you get to change your cars by stealing them.There are a number of radio stations you can switch on to while you are driving.
The new release from Rockstar Games is GTA4 i.e. Vice City which seems to be even more incredible than the former one.
3.Age Of Mythology:
The AOE series launched by Microsoft is immensely popular.It also has innumerable clones such as Rise Of Nations,Serfs & Merchants..etc.I have played AOM and I must say the theme of this game is quite interesting. If you love startegy games you must try this.This game is based on the Greek,Roman,Egyptian & Nordic mythologies.Those into European mythologies and History must try this..there is a lot to learn from the game.
Titans A.O.E is another AOE prototype lauched by Microsoft.
4.Diablo:
I don't know is any new versions of this have been released.But this game is definitely fun to play.
But at some point this game gets monotonous.it seems to be never-ending and you start losing the interest in it.The game is dark and brooding so there is not much to look out for in that department.
5.Delta-Force:
This is another FTP game.You are part of the Delta Force that carries secret operations like gunning down drug-lords,rescuing hostages..If you are into military games and FTP games then do try this.
6.Hitman2-Silent Assassin:
This game is Wow!I love the idea of being part of the mafia and going on secret missions.That appeals to me more than being part of the U.S military or any other combat force.And this is just the game for like minded ppl.
Here you get to be the smooth assassin.The more smoothly you finish the job, the better for you.And this has a good storyline like that of GTA.This game is a must have.

23 Comments:
what the??
Unreal
Need for speed underground
AOM
my favs !
Half Life rocked except for the rather sad and pathetic climax....I mean I really expected the Big Boss to be some really menacing creature....hey great to see you back.....
@alex..
i know the end was pathetic
Where's Counter Strike?
Hi Tabs....
I know why the new post took so long..... ;) Anyways thank you for all your help in upgrading my blog...... :)
Regarding your post.... My favourite game among those listed here is Age of Mythology....
Its one of the best games... I love to play that... if you like strategy games then you must definately try... Commando...
Also Need for Speed is a great game for all those ADDICTED to Racing games.....
Hey Tabs..nice post..me not much of a gamer but ever since my BF got his xbox, i have enjoyed games like Halo and Mortal Combat to name a few. He also intro me to 'The Longest Journey' which I feel is pretty awesome. Have heard a lot abt few of the ones u have mentioned...maybe I should give them a try someday!
Have a great weekend!
The other day I seen Half Life 2 at Planet M!!!
Damn that game is way above HL 1.....but dammit my PC's config is way too low to run HL 2
Sigh!
Alex
hey tabs..
i hv no clue bout games.. ! LOL.. jus thot shud post a hi! hehe.. dont kill me for spammin ur blog! :D
He he! You scribbled dow whatever we talked about!!! :-)
did some one mention warcraft 3 ???
it has awesome graphics.... and it is better than aom. Need for Speed undergroung 2 is also cool.... and hey tabs in your list i vote for hitman 2, grand theft is ok but still... could have been better. have fun ppl.... i am just waiting for the pc version of The James Bond Everythin or Nothing... it is available in the ps2 and xbox version presently...
No i talked about what i had written down.spoke to u on 9th may and had this written down april 27th :)
ya i agree hitman2 is gr8.but somewhere hitman2 and gta3 have similar concepts.heard that gta5 has been launched, i bet it must be mindblowing!
welcome here!
Fee more games..
NFS Underground 2
UNREAL Tournament
Half Life 2
Quake
Doom 3
How can ppl forget ROADRASH...lol
All the sports titles by EA.. excellent gameplay...
EA games are good.
good to see that game freaks still exist.
me, the lord of game freaks. have played every damn game which has been released till date. :)
but my favorite is:
Counter-Strike
am surprised its not ther in your list.
mayb its a man's game :P
If you're a fan of LOST, check out lost tv show spoiler
Hi Cool site!
buy [url=http://super-viagra.blogspot.com]viagra[/url]
cheap viagra online
Bye
Ja das ist fantastish!
buy [url=viagra.alldating.org/viagra.htm]viagra[/url]
cheap viagra online
G'night
Wazzup, interesting.
My site here [url=http://viagra-store.info/]viara[/url].
Buy http://viagra-store.info#viagra online.
G'night.
Wazzup, you are the best.
Go here [url=http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113]viagra[/url].
Buy http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113#viagra best.
Bye.
best regards, nice info Casino self exclusion Dk+ip+over+voice domain 1973 dodge dart swinger nursing+scholarships scholarship letter sample promise scholarship in wv Stress management programs for elementary schools samples of letter of intents for school scholarships rago car wax Learn about citracal vitamins Search q adipex newzealand scholarship for nigeria student Mitsubishi digital cameras
Post a Comment
<< Home