Zero Hour.
Once during my horrible engineering years I gone to the St.Pius Chapel to pray.I guess some results were expected in the days to follow.It was afternoon and next to Chapel were the classrooms of the Boys High School.
I was pretty upset.The results were expected and I had no clue as to how I had done.Life in this college was miserable.Before coming to this college I had read all kinds of books ..from Vedic Mathematics to Stephen Hawkings book 'A Brief History Of Time'. But somehow nothing seemed as complicated as the book called S.S.J College of Engg.The charachters in this book seemed more complicated as I turned each page.
After kneeling at the Chapel for some time,..I noticed a Sister walk in with a school boy.I was surprised why the boy was sent here during the school hours.She told the boy to kneel down there and pray.His close relative had died.
At this time the Chapel was so silent and so empty that I could hear the boys silent tears.
Thats when I felt small..like the smallest person on the planet.This little boy was praying to God and I was praying too.But my prayer was somehow so selfish when compared to his.My prayers had always been for all that was mine.
That day my prayer made me feel like the smallest person in the world.
The lunch bell rang and suddenly all the boys from the school were running outside and I could hear the sound of laughter..boys screaming in delight and talking loudly and all this was interspersed between silent cry of the little boy in the Chapel.

13 Comments:
blurb blurb blurb!
comment!...
since no one else seems to be commenting im goin to comment myself..haha
Hi Tabs (I am still wondering why you call yourself that)
This indeed was a touching incident...
Its strange how life presents little snippets to us....some we ignore and some just touch us so deep.
By the St Pius School you talk about....
Why am I granted memories of a certain girls school named St Mary's ......and of boys staring out of windows as the girls would make their way giggling to school each morning.
Is it the same school you talk about....coz I did my entire schooling there!
Russ : gheun tak alexla....old connection che ;)
Good evening. You site is realy cool!
online [url=http://phentermine.alldating.org/phentermine.htm]phentermine[/url]
Don't delete. Help homeless children, thanks
Ja das ist fantastish!
buy [url=viagra.alldating.org/viagra.htm]viagra[/url]
cheap viagra online
Bye
Good morning, nice design.
My site here [url=http://viagra-store.info/]viara[/url].
Take http://viagra-store.info#viagra cheap.
G'night.
Hurra, fantastic design.
See [url=http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113]viagra[/url].
Take http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113#viagra best.
thanks a lot.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! undelete http://www.data-recovery-software-1.info/Recover_data_from_crashed_windows.html hard disk data recovery experts Data disk recovery Clomid what it does Big sur waterbed indianapolis quickbooks 99 restore data Water heaters san diego all about car wax http://www.eyeglasses2.info/95-pontiac-grand-prix-engine-parts.html How to remove all deleted files from system Unfished cherry cabinets Gugulipid acne 9 12 durable air filter Pretty latina lesbians Ergonomic notebook backpacks people on electric wheelchairs Loss pill prescription prescription weight without five star asians
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Click pay per submission click engine marketing pa Tips for removing car wax car wax rankings vibrator sleeves Homeland security scholarship clindamycin & levaquin together Fire causes small appliances Training bra photos attacks panic lexapro for ptfe car polish pics of textured heart rings car detailing white paint wax Professional roulette systems stationery personalized online store Long term care insurance rating carriers in britai online forex trading International travelling insurance on line payment email direct marketing companies
Where did you find it? Interesting read Cosplay asians felgen renault During nexium pregnancy renault megane alize Valtrex online.html Denver laser hair removal Kia cam timing marks Learn tattoo removal renault transaxle renault megane coupe for sale Spam and filters Dutton realty company logan dacia renault Nude teen virgin
Post a Comment
<< Home